Funky Knitter, Robert

"Well, (at first) before I found out about Betsy's Funky Knits Classes, I thought that knitting was really impossible for me and I was out of idea what to give to my friend for Christmas other than a scarf... Till (then) I met Betsy, everything seems to be the other way around... she taught me patiently and I guess it's really helpful. The impossible turns out to be possible and amazingly, I finished everything in 2 weeks!

I'm definitely sure that Betsy is one (of a) teacher who will not give up on her students. She (will) try every possible way to help me when there's a mistake and make herself free for me to meet her... what can i say other than THANK YOU. I think, without her help, I would not be able to finish everything before Christmas. It costs me $150 for the whole lessons... people might think that it will be way too much for the whole lessons and so did I... but after everything she has done, i will have to say that $150 is WAY TOO CHEAP for the whole lessons... Thanks to you, Betsy. You are a great-fantastic-amazing teacher!

It will be great to take up another project again and I am pretty sure that my friends would love to take up a project with Betsy... anyway, Thanks so much much much for your help..."

- Robert Suprapto, 22 Dec 2007

Return to Main Page

No comments: